Non-CASMS Organized Events
2022 Virtual Conference Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission for the 2nd CASMS Virtual Conference
Click Register below to submit your abstract
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: September 19, 2022
- Abstracts will be reviewed by CASMS program committee.
- Acceptance emails for abstracts submitted before August 15 will be sent out by August 19.
- Abstracts submitted after August 15 will be considered only for poster and lightning talk presentations. Acceptance emails will be sent out within a week after abstract submission.
- All presenters will have complimentary registration.
Abstract Template for CASMS Virtual Conference
Title: (20 words limit)
Author(s): First name last name1, First name last name2,… (The presenting author name needs to be bold and underlined)
(e.g., Zhibo Yang1 and Liang Li2)
Affiliation(s) for all co-authors: Department, institute/company, city, zip, country
(e.g. 1Department of Chemistry, The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USA; 2Department of Chemistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G2G2, Canada)
Abstract (400 words limit):
Submitted abstracts will be considered for oral and poster presentation in the following topics:
- Technology Innovation for Biological Discovery
- PTMs and Diseases
- Protein Structures and Proteoforms
- Proteomics in Precision Medicine
- Systems Biology and Epigenetics
- Frontiers in Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Proteomics and Multi-omics in Pharma and Biotech
- Lipidomics in (Pre)translational Research
- Analytical Method Development in MS-based Metabolomics
- Multi-omics Integration for Biomarker Discovery
- Recent Advances in Biotransformation Sciences for Small Molecules, Proteins, and New Modalities
- New Applications of MS in Drug Discovery
- Recent Issues in Regulated Bioanalysis
- High-throughput MS for Drug Discovery