Professor Ying Ge As a Candidate of the ASMS Treasurer
Publish Date:2015/12/02 | Click:2147
Dear CASMS Members,
It is that time again for the election of ASMS Board of Directors. We are delighted to report that Prof. Ying Ge, a talented mass spectrometrist and a highly active member of our society has been nominated as a candidate for the Treasurer of ASMS. We congratulate Ying on this well-deserved recognition for her outstanding service and leadership in the MS community.
We would like to encourage our ASMS members to fulfill your rights and obligations by casting your valuable votes. The election will open on December 1 and will close on December 18, 2015. For more information about the election, please go to
We wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!
Executive Committee of CASMS
- [announcement]Job Open: PhD Scientist in Boston
- [announcement]CASMS Events -- Registration Page
- [announcement]Faculty job opening at Hong Kong Baptist University
- [announcement]2016 CASMS Annual Meeting and Dinner Announcement
- [announcement]第6届世界华人质谱研讨会 Scientific Program