The Second CASMS Networking Night--2016
During the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry annual conference, the Chinese American Society for Mass Spectrometry (CASMS, www.casms.org) hosted the 2nd CASMS Networking Night with the successful one last year. This special event provided face-to-face interactions among senior academics and industry professionals in the Chinese mass spectrometry community.
Panoramic view of the CASMS Networking Night event.
The event was hosted on the evening of Monday, June 6th, 2016 in Grand Promenade, located in the heart of downtown San Antonio in the historic Alamo Quarters building. More than one hundred Chinese mass spectrometry professionals attended this networking night. The event offered an elegant and comfortable environment for the attendees to catch up with old friends and meet new colleagues. During the event, the attendees discussed cutting-edge mass spectrometry technologies and shared their personal experience in their own research and development. The communication enhanced understanding and facilitated collaborations among leaders in both academics and industry sectors.
The event organizers with CASMS president Dr. Lingjun Li (middle).
This CASMS Networking Night was sponsored by Sciex, and organized by the CASMS Member Connection Committeeand , which includes Mingshe Zhu (Bristol-Myers Squibb) and Hui Zhang (Johns Hopkins University) as co-chair, and its members Shisheng Sun (Johns Hopkins University), Miao Wang (Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute), Bingming Chen (University of Wisconsin-Madison), and Linfan Li (Thermo Fisher Scientific). We hope you will be able to join the Networking Night in Indianapolis on Monday during the ASMS annual meeting in early June of 2017. See you in Indy!
More pictures of the event are on the next page.
(Reported by MZ/HZ/SS)
- [announcement]Job Open: PhD Scientist in Boston
- [announcement]CASMS Events -- Registration Page
- [announcement]Faculty job opening at Hong Kong Baptist University
- [announcement]2016 CASMS Annual Meeting and Dinner Announcement
- [announcement]第6届世界华人质谱研讨会 Scientific Program
- [announcement]MS-related Job Opening from the CASMS Sponsors
- [announcement]MS-related Job Openings in the Academic Sector
- [announcement]Career Development Workshop at ASMS 2015
- [announcement]2015 CASMS Annual Meeting and Dinner
- [announcement]Principle Investigator at CAS-Dalian (DICP-DNL2003)
- [announcement]Amended CASMS Bylaws (Aug 28, 2013)
- [announcement]Find MS-related job opportunities at CASMS
- [announcement]2014 CASMS Annual Meeting
- [news]Identification of Novel Post-translational Modifications to Decode Tumorigenesis and Metabolic Diseases
- [announcement]第九届“春晖杯” 中国留学人员创新创业大赛
- [announcement]2013 CASMS Annual Meeting & Dinner at Minneapolis
- [news]Job Opening
- [announcement]2012 Career Development Workshop
- [announcement]CASMS 2012 Annual Meeting, Dinner & Social
- [announcement]The 4th World Chinese Mass Spectrometry Conference (WCMSC) - Call for Abstract Submission
- [announcement]2011 CASMS Website Survey
- [announcement]Donate for Fanjun Meng and Chunyang Zhang
- [announcement]FW: (中文版)致密苏里大学全体学生学者、哥伦比亚全体华人同胞的一封信
- [announcement]2011 Annual & Dinner
- [announcement]The 2011 CASMS Professional Development Workshop
- [news]The 3rd International Chinese Symposium on Mass Spectrometry (ICSMS) Held in late July, 2010 at Changchun of North China
- [announcement]CASMS Workshop “Interview Skills and Career Development”
- [announcement]CASMS 2010 Annual Meeting & Tuesday Night Dinner
- [announcement]The 2009 CASMS Professional Development Workshop
- [announcement]The 2009 CASMS Annual General Meeting
- [announcement]The Second Global Chinese Mass Spectrometry Conference
- [announcement]The First Global Chinese Mass Spectrometry Conference
- [announcement]The First Sino-US Chinese Symposium on Mass Spectrometry